Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Divas in Disagreement

Well Diva Number One and I are no longer speaking.  I wish that I could say that it was my fault, but let's be honest, it's not.  I cannot release details of the disagreement at this time, but I can let you know that the altercation occurred in the Jackson Hole K-Mart.

Anne is getting a big 'ole Time Out until she finally comes to her senses.  I hate to punish my mother, but I know that it is what is best for her.  She cannot go undisciplined.

Wish us well, and hopefully Diva Number One will do something to redeem herself tomorrow.

xoxo,
The Innocent Diva

(This is the longest I've ever gone without talking....it's been a good hour.  I'm just letting everyone know!)

9 comments:

  1. Yipee. Finally. I've been trying to get a break for the last three days.you know, fish, company and teenage daughters. HA. Once she gets some sleep, she'll come back to her senses. That REM sleep, too, that apparently she so desperately needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we never to know what actually happened in K Mart??? Don't leave us hanging.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divas, This is Roger Waynick. I am the husband of "Diva at Home" Nancy Waynick. I would like to publish your memoirs. In fact, I think it can be a series: Divas do Pigeon Forge, The Divas Guide to the best of Wal-Mart, Discount Travel Divas- How to scrape by on $10,000-$12,000 a day! Whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're in. But we're only doing Pigeon Forge in our new role as Fashion Police.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As your business adviser, Divas, I suggest we hold an auction for the publication and broadcast rights to your adventures. And the contracts for merchandise (official DIVAs' wear, coffee cups, etc) will be separate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While we are anxiously awaiting the "topic of the day"...wouldn't it be great to include audio and video of this magnificent adventure? I am really loving the pictures...MOLLY, if only your Mom and I could go back and "BLOG" our days of yore!! Tell, Anne...if she needs a TIME OUT...to go "Sit on the Dock of the Bay"...Happy trails...Make some "footprints" for me!!! Really, I want to see some footprints in some pictures. As a former science lab teacher, I would have asked for a little "dirt" from all the areas you have walked upon to share with my classes...You know, the changes in soil, etc. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...why am I humming..."Changes in latitude, changes in attitude"...

    May the "Fins Up" Force be with you both. ;)

    ReplyDelete